What was silent in the father speaks in the son, and often I found in the son the unveiled secret of the father. ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Kermes Light Facelift!

Hello Dear Readers!
After a month long forced (by work) hiatus I am back and the blog is better than ever!  Two major things have changed:

1.  A new look!  Hope you like it.  If you have trouble with readability let me know.

2.  Now you can receive email updates when there are new posts.  Look up and to your right and you will see a place to submit your email address to receive said updates.  Now you don't have to check back to this page only to be disappointed that there is nothing new!

After accomplishing these changes, I think I now have the internet literacy of a 12 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment